Welcome to Qichwabase, a wikibase instance hosted on wikibase.cloud. Qichwabase is product of a miniproject worked on at SD-LLOD-22 in June 2022, where it was awarded the Best Project Prize. Main goal is to model Quechua language lexical data as Wikibase lexemes collection, for transfer to Wikidata, as soon the dataset reaches the envisaged quality.
We have started modeling open Quechua lexical data from Runasimi Dictionary, and plan to include data from other sources, such as attestations and frequency information from Quechua webcorpora.
- See source data and code at GitHub.
- See documentation at https://nexuslinguarum.github.io/SD-LLOD-22_QUECHUA/, and presentation slides.
- New: Video presentations in this Youtube channel.
- See our self-defined Ontology classes and their instances using this query. The Ontology Classes listed here do not include the Ontolex core classes used by default in a wikibase.
- See our self-defined Ontology properties on this list. The properties listed here do not include the wikibase default properties used for lexicographical data.
- For how lexicographical data is represented in a wikibase, see the documentation pages at Wikidata.
What's in Qichwabase?
- See Quechua lexemes with lemma and pos using this query.
- See lexemes with senses and multilingual sense descriptions using this query.
- See a bar chart of POS distribution (fine-grained categories) using this query.
- See a bar chart of POS distribution (broader categories) using this query.
- See lexemes that have usage examples, together with the example source references using this query.
- See lexemes that have wikidata alignment, and retrieve translation equivalents from Wikidata using this federated query.
- See lexemes that have lexical forms using this query.