Welcome to Qichwabase, a wikibase instance hosted on wikibase.cloud. Qichwabase is product of a miniproject worked on at SD-LLOD-22 in June 2022, where it was awarded the Best Project Prize.
- See our self-defined Ontology classes and their instances using this query. The Ontology Classes listed here do not include the Ontolex core classes used by default in a wikibase.
- See our self-defined Ontology properties on this list. The properties listed here do not include the wikibase default properties used for lexicographical data.
- For how lexicographical data is represented in a wikibase, see the documentation pages at Wikidata.
What's in Qichwabase?
- See Quechua lexemes with lemma and pos using this query.
- See lexemes with senses and multilingual sense descriptions using this query.
- See a bar chart of POS distribution (fine-grained categories) using this query.
- See a bar chart of POS distribution (broader categories) using this query.
- See lexemes that have usage examples, together with the example source references using this query.
- See lexemes that have wikidata alignment, and retrieve translation equivalents from Wikidata using this federated query.
- See lexemes that have lexical forms using this query.